Cycling tour in Myanmar is always fun, wonderful and affordable. You will discover the urban area. We design the routes based on weather, time and date to make sure you have an awesome ride. Most of our clients love cycling in Myanmar because it is the best way to discover Myanmar’s tradition at rural area and get deeper of Myanmar. Here are our cycling tours in Myanmar.
Cycling tour in Inle Lake, Cycling tour in Myanmar
One day bike tour about 35 km around the Inle Lake (on the flat road)
- Take a boat trip about an hour and a half to Indein Pagoda (on the way we’ll visit some villages on the Inle Lake).
- Ride from Indein to KaungDaing village (about 25 km by bikes) and take a rest and dip in a hot spring in KaungDaing.
- And proceed to NyaungShwe city about 10 km by bikes.
Cycling tour in Kalaw
One day bike tour about 70 km from Kalaw to NyaungShwe (Inle)
- Visit Kalaw market and Shwe U Min cave in Kalaw.
- Ride about 70 km going down from Kalaw ;1400 m in height to Nyaung Shwe (900 m in height).
Two days bike tour (total about 80 km) from Kalaw – Aung Ban – Pindaya (one night stop) – Heho – NyaungShwe (Inle).
Day 1 – Kalaw;1400 m in height to Aung Ban and Pindaya ; 1100 m in height.
- Visit Kalaw market and drive to Aung Ban for 25 minutes.
- Start to ride Aung Ban to Pindaya (about 40 km by bikes going down).
- After lunch visit Pindaya cave and study how to make bamboo umbrellas. Overnight in Pindaya
Day 2 – Pindaya to Baw Sine Junction and Heho and NyaungShwe (Inle).
- Ride about 40 km on quiet and beautiful plain roads to Heho city.
- Take a car for 40 minutes to Nyaung Shwe city (on the bank of Inle Lake).
Cycling in Bagan, Cycling tour in Myanmar
Three days bike tour (total about 150 km ride) from Bagan – Mt.Popa one night stop – Meikhtila one night stop – Kalaw.
Day 1 – Bagan to Mt. Popa
- Start to ride about 50 km from Bagan to Mt. Popa on the flat road.
- On the way visit some villages and watch the collection of juice from the palm trees, and its conversion into palm sugar.
- Visit Popa Mountain famous cause of the great extinct volcano. Rising out of the shimmering heat, the solitary volcanic crag of Mt. Popa is home to Myanmar's most powerful "nats". Visit the Nat Museum with its life-sized statues of the 37 Nat Gods. Walk up the steps to the top (777 steps )and shrines that top the hill above the museum, seeing many pilgrims along the way.Overnight at Mt.Popa.
Day 2 – Mt. Popa to Kyaukpadaung and ride to Meikhtila
- Drive from Hotel to Kyaukpadaung city ------
- Start to ride heading to Meikhtila about 70 km by bikes on quiet and flat roads.
- Make a stop for lunch at LetpanPyar village after about 30 km ride.
- Then we will proceed to ride and it is depend on you as far as you wish or take a car to Meikhtila. Overnigh in Meikhtila ;a big city.
Day 3 – Meikhtilar to Kalaw (climbing up).
- Ride to Meikhtilar to Tharsi for about 25 km and stop for lunch.
- After lunch , ride on the bike for about 35 km to Yin Mar Bin (climbing road) or drive to Yin Mar Bin . And take a rest for a tea or coffee break.
- Yin Mar Bin to Kalaw , we have to take a car for more than two hours to get to Kalaw, hill station (about 1400 m in height).
Cycling in Mandalay, Cycling tour in myanmar
One day bike tour about 38 km ;Mandalay – Sagaingby car - toMingun by bike & return to Mandalay by boat.
- Mandalay to Sagaing Hill by car , it will take about an hour and visit U Min Thone Se Cave Pagoda and Pone Nya Shin Pagoda.
- Start to ride about 38 km from Sagaing to Mingun(along the bank of the famous river) and visit there ; Mingun Bell , MingunPaya and MyaThein Dan pagoda in small beautiful countryside.
- Take a big boat for an hour on the famous Ayawaddy River to return. Overnight in Mandalay.
Cycling in Yangon
One day bike tour about 35km ;Yangon to Dala across the river by boat - rural area to Twante by bike.
- Transfer to Pansodan Jetty from your Hotel in the early morning.
- Take a Ferry boat for 7 minutes to across the Yangon River.
- Start to ride about 40 km to Twante and visit there (it is famous to produce the glazed pots and to study pottery.
- Take a local Bus from Twante to Yangon (on the way back).
Four days bike tour (total about 100 km) ; Yangon – Bago–KyaikHto - Golden Rock – Hpa An –Mawlamyaing–Yangon (on the flat road).
Day 1 – Yangon – Bago – Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock)
- Drive to Bago city for two hours & visit Kyaik Pun pagoda &Shwe Thar Lyaung Reclingling Buddha Image.
- Have lunch in Bago City & take a car for an hour to get NyaungKharShey village.
- Start to ride for about 50 km to the base camp Kinpun of Kyaikhtiyo( Golden Rock). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 –Kyaikhtiyo visit – Thatonand BayinNyi cave by car & to HpaAn by bike for 33 km.
- Take a truck about 45 minutes to climb up the mountain top of Golden Rock and visit there.
- And return down to hotel for 45 minutes by truck.
- Take a car for two hour to get Thaton city where was an early Mon capital and was subject to Indian influence from the time of Asoka. Continue for half an hour to famous caves ; visit Bayin Nyi Cave and if you wish you can dip in hot spring there.
- Ride about 25 km from BayinNyi Cave to Kaw Gon Caveand proceed to Hpa An for 8 km overnight in hotel.
Day 3 –Hpa An visit – bike to Sadan Cave for 20 km – Mawlamyaing.
- Visit Shwe Yin Myaw pagoda on the bank of Than Lwin River. And continue to City Hall with famous Lake of KanTharYar. And visit KyaukKalatt pagoda and Lombani garden with 1000 of Buddha Image at the base of ZweKa Bin Mountain.
- Start ride about 20 km on sandy road to Sadan Cave and visit there with canoe boat to get unforgettable experience.
- Drive to Mawlamyaing and Check in Hotel.
- visit Win SeinTawya a huge reclinging Buddha image that is 160 m long.
- Sun set at KyaikThalan pagoda in Mawlamyaing.
Day 4 – Mawlamyaing - Yangon (No bike day on long trip).
- Visit Mawlamyaing Market and drive back to Bago City for about 5 hours and on the way stop for a lunch at Bee Lay Restaurant.
- Visit Shwe Maw Daw pagoda in Bago. And continue to Yangon for 2 hours to get to your hotel.