Day 1 – Yangon (Sightseeing)
After breakfast, you will visit the old colonial-style city centre with the gilded SULE PAGODA, dating back to over 2,000 years and visit nearby MAHABANDOOLA GARDEN. And visit China town; experience the different smells of the food stalls, you may have a look at a market and an old Chinese pharmacy. Continue to BOGYOKE (SCOTT'S) MARKET with hundreds of stores and gem shops (closed on Mondays and public holidays.
Afternoon tour includes CHAUK HTAT GYI, a huge reclining Buddha image. And then a photo stop made at KARAWEIK HALL, a royal floating barge. An extended visit to SHWEDAGON PAGODA, one of the world's most spectacular religious monuments, will conclude the tour of this picturesque Garden City. The golden dome of the Shwedagon Pagoda rises 98 meters above its base and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 – Yangon- Sittwe by flight
Transfer to Airport for the flight to Sittwe and transfer to the Jetty for Mrauk U. Welcome at Airport and Transfer to the Jetty for boating up the beautiful grand Kaladan river.When get to Mrauk Oo transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel restaurant and overnight at Mrauk Oo.
Day 3 – Mrauk U
East of Mrauk Oo
(1) Mun Khaung Shwe Du (17th century) sand stone stupa
(2) Pisi ruined temple with 5 monolith images of Laymyo dynasty prior to Mrauk-Oo dynasty.
(3) Immense Kothaung cave temple of 16thcentury(Resemble Borobudur of Java)Ruined Temple.
(4) Walk Through “ Wah Thee”or Alay Zee village where there are primitive traditional method of alcohol distillery, and hats, mats, baskets, fans making home industries, they are made of bamboo and vegetable materials.
(5) Old city wall and city gate, beautiful Lake of Mrauk Oo dynasty.
(6) Visit Luck Kauk Zee monastery where you can study Buddhist art collections from vethali dynasty (4th to 9th century), Lay Myo dynasty ( 10th to 15th century)
(8) Shit Thaung cave temple of 1553
(9)Ann Daw Thein Cave temple with fine stone carvings. (Supposed to be enshrined the relic molar of Lord Buddha.
(10) A massive cave fortress like temple of Htuke Kan Thein
(11) If time permits, continue to library, Anorma image and Sunset from Ratana Sanrie hill.
Day 4 – Visit Chin tattooed women’s villages.
Drive to Lay Myo river jetty. Boat up the river winding among the mountain ranges ( to Chin villages). You will have the atmosphere of peaceful and Tranquility, far away from modern noisy world, no internet, - no electricity. Depend on time you can visit 3 or 4 villages in a day. Back to MRU overnight hotel.
Day 5 – Mrauk U – Sittwe
(1) Morning visit colorful vegetable market.
(2)Visit Prun Zee & Kyauk-Reike village,where you can walk and see way of life. Making of thatch roof sheets from Nipa palm leaves. Collecting Nipa palm juice(a kind of toddy juice), when fresh it is sweet and keep in the sun, the juice ferments and intoxicated. Traditional way of alcohol distillery, and hats, mats, baskets and fans making with bamboo and vegetable materials. On the way back visit Pha Ra Paw temple and Law-Ka-Man-Aung stupa.
After lunch,transfer to jetty for Sittwe, and enjoy the panoramic view of Kaladan river. Proceed to Sittwe and over night at hotel(Sittwe)
Day 6 – Sittwe – Yangon by flight
After B/F, visit to morning fish whole sale market, rice market. Back to Hotel, (lunch)/ transfer to Airport.
Arrive Yangon and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Yangon.