|TOUR CODE||: GSM-DT|
|TOUR NAME||: FULL DAY YANGON CITY TOUR|
|COVERAGE||: YANGON CITY AREA|
|DURATION||: 10 HOURS (Incl. pick up & drop off)|
|PICK UP / DROP OFF POINT||: Hotel / Hotel (in Yangon)|
In the morning at 8AM, we will come to your hotel in Yangon to start the tour from
(1) Chaukhtatkyi Pagoda (a huge reclining Buddha),
(2) Karaweik Hall, a Royal floating Barge on the Royal Lake for a photo stop.
(3) See ways of life on the bank of Yangon river and
(4) Walk around China Town area.
Late in the afternoon,
(1) Shopping at Bogyoke Aung San Market
(2) Visit the Shwedagon Pagoda described by Somerset Maugham: "The Shwedagon rose superb, glistening with its gold, like a sudden hope in the dark night of the soul of which the mystics write, glistening against the fog and smoke of the thriving city." This massive bell-shaped stupa rises nearly 100 meters above its hill-top surroundings. Wander through this magnificent structure and its courtyards, stupas, bells, Temples, and Buddha images, and see religious and secular visitors from all parts of the globe. Shwedagon has become the symbol of Myanmar. Overnight in Yangon. After that, we will deliver you back to your hotel in Yangon.
- 75 USD/pax for a person or two
- 90 USD/pax for three to five persons
- 110 USD/pax for six to eight persons
- Sightseeing with English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snow towel & purified drinking water
Price does not include entrance fees.